Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jazzy Jasmine Delight


Ingrdients :
1/2 Cup sugar, 
Fresh Jasmine Flowers [Mogra] 8-10 Nos,,
Litchi Juice 1/4 cup,
Rose Syrup 2 Tbsp, 
China Grass [Agar Agar] 10 Grms, 
1 1/2 cup water,
Some Ice Cubes.
 
In a Sauce pan boil sugar and 1/2 cup water, make sugar syrup, when it is little warm not Hot, add Jasmine flowers and keep for 10 minutes. Strain the Sugar syrup. Now again in Sauce Pan, boil 1 cup of water with China grass till it dissolves, switch of burner and add Rose Syrup, Remove it in a bowl and cool in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. When it is thick grate it smoothly. Take a glass, add Ice cubes add litchi juice and above Jasmine flavored Syrup. Add Grated china grass. Serve Chill.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I did not. a friend sent me the recipe in English to translate. however now I added your link to my post, and I hope that now everything is ok. Follow us on oplafood, we support each other!

    ReplyDelete